Thursday, December 11, 2008

Surprises! *edited due to unforseen circumstances*

Waking up from a lazy holiday's morning after a crazy crazy week, there's nothing better than listening to Mayday's music, sipping on some hot chocolate, catching up with some old friends while looking back on what happened the whole week. What seemed to be a torturing week eventually ended quite perfectly, full of surprises, fellowship, and outbursts of laughter.

Before I begin, I just noticed that I got 3000 hits on my blog! Thanks to all the readers that are willing to 'keh po' about my life, and to the stalkers who view but don't comment. LOL! Not talking about anybody in particular but hope to receive more 'holla's from all friends, especially those that I don't see or hear from often. I miss all my friends, and it doesn't matter whether we are close or not, you guys will always be friends of mine. So do leave a message at the cbox if anybody has the chance. ( No spam allowed, though ) By the way, Congrats to Tommy for finding a girlfriend! Hope both of you will have a fruitful relationship! Anybody who has chat with Tommy recently will definitely know that he has a gf. Why you might ask? Let me emulate the conversation I had with him the other day.
Chris:" Yo Tommy, India seems very dangerous lately, how are you doing?"
Tommy:" Yo... I'm fine BUT I'm not single anymore :) "
Da-be-liu-tee-eff, anyone?

Hope Tommy won't make her kek xim like he does to me

Ok, now for updates. Continuing from the last post (Saturday night, 29th Nov), received an unexpected call from Kelvin. Seems like his plans for clubbing failed and he needed a place to crash. So he came over to my place and we caught up till late before we finally slept. Haven't had a long talk with K for maybe a year plus and it's really good to have him back here in Malaysia. Went for bakuteh with K and Derrick the following morning because K hasn't had bakuteh in a year! That might not be long to most, but for people from Klang, it's an eternity. Sending K & Derrick back was the last leisure activity I did for the whole of Sunday and Monday as another Maths test was just around the corner.

I took a break from class on Tuesday because I "wasn't feeling well" but instead I went to play basketball in the morning. Honestly, I got my a$$ kicked by a girl in basketball. Even though I was going easy on her, I still lost 2 games out of 3 to her. This makes me think that she can win 90% of the guys in my college. Went home and had a nap after basketball because the weather was killing me (Damn you global warming). After I woke up from the nap, my week went downhill. Fell very sick with high fever and sore throat. I took all sorts of precautions before the next day but it was to no avail. The next day was pure torture as it was a full day of class and I couldn't rest when I got back because my test was on the following day. But, the good thing is that I somehow managed to get through the week, with the help of tons of water. Seriously, I've never drank so much water in my life! I was finishing 3 1.5 litre bottles of water even before noon, and in the afternoon I would feel so overheated that I wished I could drink from the firehose. Thank God that's behind me now.

My shoes + Her shoes

Friday came (Woohoo!) and it was really a day of surprises. It was that new friend's birthday (By the way her name is Carmen) so I stayed up to wish her. After wishing her and all, we continued to chat and things were heading in a very odd direction. I agreed to celebrate her birthday with her, then she started to give me some big hints which put me into a very awkward position.

*edited due to unforseen circumstances*

So the next day came. Went and met her for awhile in the afternoon before I went for a class gathering while she went for her own birthday celebration. The class gathering was at Chi Liung and was organized by Zee Joo. It felt great to see my old classmates again after quite some time! Everyone has changed quite a bit and I was really surprised to see Adrian, Siew Lin, Yee Ting, Hui Wen, Hui Cheen, Yu Ying at the gathering. I didn't even know that Adrian was still alive. LOL just kidding!

5S1 kakis
Zee Joo's nostalgic pose. Is it just me, or is her arm larger than mine?

After the gathering ended, I went to celebrate Miss Carmen's birthday. It was a very simple celebration. I bought a tiny cake and sang a birthday tune for her and she made her wish. However, while we were on the way back I received another surprise that day.

*edited due to unforseen circumstances*

Guess that day was the day I unofficially became double. Surprised, anyone?

Her Birthday Cake

Saturday came and it felt forever since I woke up from a good night of sleep. I went for basketball and then went grocery shopping with the guys. We were buying stuff for a BBQ on Sunday. We did the stupidest thing that day. I left my car at Tc's house and we went to basketball together. After basketball Tc left his car at Chin Loong's house and we went to eat using Kelvin's car. We then went shopping together at Tesco using Han Wei's car. In the end we went back in Kelvin's car to fetch CL home. And when we reached CL's house, TC said he left his car keys in Hw's car. So Kelvin decided to fetch me to get my car at Tc's house. Halfway, I remembered that my car keys were in Tc's car. LOL ! Then Kelv sent me home but I actually left my house keys in my own car. WTF! Luckily my bro was still awake at the time.

Sunday came and it was BBQ time! WOOHOO! Been such a long time since we last had a gathering like that. Only get to see Chee Long few times a year and I had so much fun that even the rain and my bad throat wasn't gonna bother me. And to make things better, we ended the day by doing what we do everytime we meet up, FORUM.ing! It's kinda like a bunch of guys chilling in a room, talking about all sorts of stuff from the past till the present. I will never forget how Chee Long used to be a promoter:" Hey u got gf or not? I got gf liao le... wan c pics or not? that day i took her go see fireflies, sipeh romantic!" and how his gf became a lesbian after breaking up with him. LOL! Girls beware of Chee Long, there are risks of being lesbians if you mix with him too much. But the Jing Dian of the night was the detector and tsunami story. Unforgettable.
After the BBQ

The next day was a public holiday and we went to sing K together! Woohoo again! Haven't sing K till so HIGH in ages. We came out of the place sweating + out of breath because we jump till beh hoseh. Chee Long's dancing skill really not bad, especially the part he hopped on one leg across the room. LOL! However, singing K during a public holiday really blew a hole through my wallet. Luckily we really had fun, so it was worth it!

Took another day of leave from college and spent Tuesday afternoon with my girlfriend ( still not used to using the word "my girlfriend". Everything happened very fast and reality hasn't really kicked in for me yet) and Tuesday night with the guys. She cooked me some simple but definitely sweet lunch. Thanks =) Went to J card day with the guys and my gf on Wednesday. Got packed like sardines but I didn't buy anything. The others got plenty of cheap goodies, especially Han Wei, he keep pi heng with his brand new jacket.

Phew, what a sipeh long post! It took me all day to finish this post, there goes my homework. Guess I'm up for another week of sleepless nights. Hope all of you enjoyed this sipeh long post. Do leave some comments or drop by to say hi if you're free. Take care everyone! Have a nice weekend ahead!

7 comments:

ah cheen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ah cheen said...

hehe.. congratz lo.. hope u hang fok fai lok~

orangejungle said...

wow~
Another long post, but this time, is so much different~
Congratz...
^^v

- C t t M - said...

Thx a lot ah cheen! sorry i left early from the gathering =P

Hey Shuling! havent heard from u in some time... finished ur exams liao? haha... Thanks but What's so different abt this post wor?

Unknown said...

Hey~
Yeah...It's been a while~
My holiday started...
Finally can have some rest...

Haha...juz different la~ ...
A post with ... err... different status? hehe...

Take care~ ^^

Unknown said...

wah wah.. got gf dy.. congrats!! ur sipeh long post took me sipeh long to read.. hehe but i dun mind reading it.. =) continue to keep us updated bout ur life k? Congrats to ur 'non-single' status! =p

word verification: teasers

-xin yi-

Tommy said...

LOL, chris xD that picture not nice la, can change a better one? :P

Anyway, a big Congratz to you for a different reason, you know what I mean ;)

Bro, keep everything natural, if she's yours, she's yours, if she's not, she's not, get what I mean? Long distance is not a problem for you... I've faith in you! :)

"CHILL LA! You mmh si kok ji! Just do it!" xD