Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tiring but happening week

Been more than a week since I last blogged and my, has this been a busy week! Haven't slept this little in quite some time already. I think I'll share some stuff about what's been going on in college first. Finished my Maths 2nd class test on Monday and will be having the third next Thursday. Got the results today and I must say I'm quite disappointed. Thought I was gonna get full marks again but instead got some marks deducted due to skipping some easy steps. However, I'm considered quite lucky. There were people who got half of their marks deducted even though they got the answers correct but skipped some of the steps.

Ok, moving on, just completed a business assignment today. Had to skip yesterday's class in order to finish it. But, I kind of used the time quite leisurely. Went out to lunch with a new friend of mine yesterday. Feels very weird getting to know a person from the internet, even weirder meeting a person you know from the internet after just 1 day of chatting. It was also the very first time I ate wat tan hor. The food got boring pretty fast but at least the conversation didn't. Haven't really social-ed with any new people recently and was very worried that I would forget how to. At times things would get awkward but that's usual during first meetings, right? Oh well, at least I have another friend to add to my sipeh small social circle. By the way, the first thing that the person said to me was that I had a very weird voice. Can anybody verify that? I do think I have horrible vocals but I didn't really notice that my voice was peculiar. Really need people's opinions on that.

Speaking of my 48 small social circle, it also expanded a bit recently, because Han Wei, Kelvin, Ching Hong, Hock, Loong Siang, and Hueh Xin are all back and on holidays now! Wee!~ Hung out with Kelv, Hw, Ls, and Ching Hong during this week and just celebrated Ching Hong's belated birthday just now. It was quite a special celebration as all of us were soaking wet due to the heavy rain. The area near CH's house was pretty much flooded and we were so worried that our cars wouldn't start after the celebrations. Thank God we all managed to make it home safe and sound. Darn tired now and have to catch up on some lost sleep. Good Night people! Have a great weekend! Will leave you guys with a few pics I took this week.


Wanted to go jogging but instead was attracted to the sunset till it got dark -.-


Maybe it's pointing towards me?

LOL! This shop's banner really makes you think the other way

2 comments:

Unknown said...

everyone is pretty busy recently I guess~ all the best ya? 

친. said...

i got my marks deducted too,,,, T_T