Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weirdos everywhere

I went to bed pretty earlier yesterday but was woken up by one of the weirdest calls ever. An old friend of mine called up in the middle of the night just to tell me that she was reading through her diary and found out what a great friend I was to her in the year 2006. Can you believe that? And when she asked me whether I remembered what it was about I was like, "Woot?". I was so blur from waking up in the middle night, still wanna ask me what happened 2 years ago. Well, in the end she didn't tell me what I did that gave me the honour of receiving that call from her but she instead just made me promise her that I must be her best friend for life. Weird huh? I wanted to ask her :" Is this about money? Coz if it is, just get to the point" but was worried I potong people's stim while they in the middle of emo.ing. LOL! So instead I just said OK and went back to bed with tons of question marks to dream about.

Woke up at 5 am to send my mom off. She's going to California (again!) and this time she's not going to be back for Christmas nor the New Year. Pretty sad that she's going so long and am definitely gonna miss her. Guess this Christmas will be another year without good cooking. Sigh...

Went to another half day of boring class and went for some horrible sushi lunch which costed me a bomb. Then went to the bank and Prudential's office to settle some stuff for mom while she's away. A weird thing happened at the bank today. The clerk asked me for my age and she gave me the "WTF" look when I told her I was 20. "So young ar?" When she asked me that it was my turn to give her my "WTF" look. Do I really look that old? Comments, anyone? Maybe I gotta sleep earlier and stop staring at the computer so much. Ok, just a quick update. Gotta get back to work. Good Night people!

Updated at 8.50 pm : Guess the weirdo prize for today goes to this guy and his style of frying char kueh tiao.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

通常女生,都是比较容易回味过去~
That's what a guy fren told me this, who I used to share every single memory that we had when we were young...*means those memories that happened years ago*....

Haha...sometimes there is no reason why.The memories juz suddenly pop up in your head and you juz can't wait to share it with someone.*but i think not in the middle of the night la :p*

Erm...ppl always don't believe that I'm juz going to 20 as well.and it happened since I was juz form 3...and not only that, they juz so shocked when I speak mandarin/cantonese/hokkien...then asked, YOU ARE CHINESE? So now, who should be more sad huh? LOLZ.... hahahahaha~ .....

- C t t M - said...

Haha... well, she needed a diary to tell her that i'm a good fren... that's not 回味.ing I guess... haha...

LOL! No offense but the first time I saw you I also duno what language to speak to u... so i went with the international language. Phew!~ Good thing I din go with Malay huh? or else we wont be chatting here d... haha...

So how much does the tix to Langkawi cost? We'll save the lang bei thing for another time k? since we're both busy with work at the moment.. hehe.. just hope i wont forget...

Unknown said...

I always feel so 激动 everytime I read my diaries.It reminds me a lot of things....haha....

Hurmz...How dare you...but nvm la...I ady get used to it.so okay la...forgive you! haha~ Tat's y I always take initiative to talk first.Coz normally they need time to think hard wat language to talk to me. How sad...haha...

oh~ the ticket is only RM15...add all the taxes two ways RM162...I heard now is even cheaper...haha...

Yea sure...keep for next time when you and I still rmb la ha....
Lolz....