Sunday, April 10, 2011

Renovation in progress



Hey guys,

How's everyone doing? It's been awhile.

Been thinking of blogging but never had the time. All the emo bottled up inside of me has got to be let loose! So I've decided to start off by revamping the site.

On my list at the moment:
1. Gotta get some music in this joint! The old music widget ain't working no more.
2. The KPKB zone seems to be spammed. Probably will ditch that. Until I find something to replace it, yall can leave your comments within the posts (if at all there is anybody out there reading my blog,that is. Don't want people to think I'm perasan. LOL)
3. Change the theme, probably font as well.
4. Thinking of making it a private blog. Too much drama last time.

Any other ideas for improvements? Please leave them in the comments section if you do.

Till then, stay tuned. Peace!

Update: Pretty much done with renovations... but am always open to ideas for improvements... thanks


No comments: