Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Start of Class, again!

Monday, 6th October - The first day of class after the Raya holidays.
First class, Further Maths - Waste of time.
Second class, Control and Instrumentation - Waste of time.
Third class, Business and Management for Engineers - Didn't waste any more time by skipping it. Extremely lucky because the lecturer didn't take attendance today. WooHoo!

I think I'm allergic to my college. As soon as Maths started, had serious aches in my stomach that didn't go away even after bombing the toilet. The aches left me pale till after the second lecture. But just as soon as I decided to ponteng and stepped out of the college, there was something really different about the atmosphere outside that just made me feel better. I don't mean it like some kind of miracle, but the aches just were not as severe as it was. Damn you, KBU!

Downloaded and watched Iron Man for the third time. It's still friggin' awesome! Downloaded "Wanted" and "300" comics to read. The 300 is just as same as the movie while the Wanted comic is very different from the movie. Though it's not as fancy as the movie with the special effects that Hollywood has to offer, but it definitely has a much more interesting storyline. Highly recommended. Downloaded a few classic films like The Count Of Monte Cristo and Volcano High School but haven't got the time to watch them yet. Here's a couple of pics from Wanted and a pic I took at One Utama after lunch.

Wesley and The Fox

Wesley in Action

Me posing with a guy in action

Tuesday, 7th October - First Class, Don't remember what subject it was and what were it's contents but only knew that it was taught by Mr Pu - Waste of time. Second Class, Maths again - Don't understand anything but will put the blame on the lecturer. Class ended early so I went for a facial appointment with Ching Ling. It was my first time doing a facial but it was pretty ok for me. Didn't see much difference either but at least I acquired some knowledge about my skin type and the things that I can do to prevent freckles/blackheads. Just that I don't know whether I should get the products she was offering. When she was explaining the uses of the products, I felt like I was talking to my mechanic. If you have ever gone to a mechanic to get your car fixed, you would know what I mean. He would tell you that the secondary timing belt has to be changed, the spark plugs has to be changed, etc and you would just nod and believe every word he said because you don't know SH!T about anything that he was talking about. He could tell you that there was a wild unicorn that wandered into your tailpipe and you would be like:" Oh really? Oh my God, that's serious! A mythological being in my exhaust pipe? We can't be having that. How much would it be to get it out of there? RM7000? Ok, a task like that sounds like a RM7000 job. Thanks for not cutting my throat" Anybody get what I mean? Well, if you don't, you either have a really good car, or really good family members that do the job for you. Ended the evening with some jogging with my mom. Didn't adjust my ankle weights well and now my feet are killing me! Too tired and lazy to do my homework so I guess I'm gonna watch a movie before I go to bed. Goodnight people! Hope you have a great week ahead of you, at least a better one than mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

believe it or not. I havent watch Iron Man... Argh... >,<

- C t t M - said...

!!! OMG! That's unbelievable!
It's a must watch! And make sure the one u watch is of good quality!