Sunday, August 10, 2008

Full day of activity

Another activity filled day has passed...
Not sure whether it was meaningful or not though...
Went for the legendary roti canai today morning with fei hai, weetat, tommy n kianchuan... It REALLY is legendary!
It feels like the roti will shatter into pieces if someone were to drop it onto the floor!
The place was packed with people but the rotis were coming out really fast, thanks to the 6 ppl just making roti canai. That's right, SIX PEOPLE!


After that we were chillin' over at fei hai's warehouse, and we were really chilling, because it was FRIGGIN COLD! His warehouse stocks crates upon crates of kiwis, apples, mangos, pears, etc at a temperature of almost ZERO DEGREES Celcius! At first it felt pretty cooling, a very good getaway from the insanely hot weather recently. But then after awhile we were shivering down to the bone and decided to head back to my place, that's where we really chilled, without the extreme temperature. We were getting all emo when we brought up the topic of feihai's old flame. I can't believe the reason why he liked her! And why she liked another dude when they barely even spoke! Hmm... do girls really fall in love with guys they do not know completely? Hmm... Then why am I so unlucky?! Do I let out an aura that attracts negative attention? Am I that repulsive that people's expressions change from :) to =( ? I really get the feeling that people either like me or loathe me, mostly being the latter for females.... Any tips, people?


Anyway, after emo.ing we then went to have a late lunch at the "Da Shu Xia" in eng ann... we then went straight to kwang hua for the usual Saturday basketball, drinking of liang teh and finally we joined fei hai's gang for some games and then we ate dinner and went home....
And on the way home, I managed to have a real chat with Wee Tat, it was then only that I knew that Wee Tat was quite a frequent clubber, and the clubs in Malacca sounded more interesting that the ones we get in KL. I also got to know of the sales happening in Malacca and the good food over there. This made me really feel like having a few days trip over there, not so much to club or shop for ballin' shoes, but I really want to have a look at the lifestyle over there. Plus, I heard there were a lot of good basketball players over there, might wanna have some skirmishes with them to gain experience.

But I guess this trip will hardly be able to happen due to the plans we have for Redang. It's been some time since I've been to the beach, and MAN DO I MISS IT! It's the only place u can feel total freedom imho, being closer to nature, the view of the sky and the sea and land as one, closing your eyes while sounds of the world are just speaking to you, having peace of mind just floating around, ARGH! I JUST CAN'T WAIT!

This must be the longest post yet, better stop or i won't be able to get much sleep again...
CttM is really deprived of sleep lately, being so restless at night, all I do is just listen to music/blog, Now i know why people who are very free like to blog. It really takes up quite an amount of time. Btw, I'm still finding things to add into my blog, maybe a counter or some extra pics to make it not seem so empty. Please do leave comments, eager to hear them.
Till next time, peace out

No comments: