Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Means Yes

I do feel it's amazing how sometimes you will find yourself in these kinds of situations. Situations which you just don't know how to deal with what's happening. You won't even be able to cope with the information that is coming at you. This is gonna be a pretty long story so bear with me, people.

I went and watched the China vs USA basketball match yesterday at Tommy's house. It was a pretty okay game except for Yao Ming sucking so bad. The final score was 101-70, bravo to both teams anyway.

Since it was late i stayed at Tommy's house that night and I discovered a very 'special' thing about him that just drove me BANANA SANDWICH! . So heres how it goes down. It was after watching the games and we were all getting ready to go to bed, but the lights were still on. I asked if someone could off the lights, because I'm very sensitive towards lights when I'm sleeping. So since KC was closest to the switch he got up and switched off the light, that is, after some complaints of it being far of course. Then when he got back into bed, we asked Tommy to switch off the bathroom light, as he was just inches away from it. Well, he refused to do it, saying that it was very 'far' as well. So we kept bugging him about it, asking him to off it every few seconds. Then he finally got up, and went to use the bathroom. BUT, after using it he LEFT THE LIGHT ON. So in our heads I and KC were thinking a big WTF so we continued to bug him. Well he continued to reject our requests till we finally gave up and said:" No need to off already la, we just sleep with the light on" Now this is the part that just drove me CRAZY. Upon hearing this, Tommy:" Like that ar, then I off the light la" and he got up, off the light, and went back to bed without saying anything. I and KC were stunned, speechless, and didn't even bother with WTF, we didn't say anything but I bet that we were both thinking the same thing for a long time before we slept, which was FTW!

The next morning/ near afternoon came, and the thing that happened yesterday night still was bothering us. So we decided to test him, since we were going to get some lunch and we're VERY indecisive when it comes to picking our lunch. While we were circling around town, looking for stuff to eat, we would agree with his suggestions and observe his reactions. True enough, every time we agreed with him, he would say:" Dun wan la... choose another place... got wat other place arh? " Due to that, it kinda took forever for him to decide on where to eat, EVEN longer because he wouldn't agree with my directions. I would be seriously saying turn left here, and he would turn right. Can I get a WTF, anybody? Therefore I had to say the directions backwards to get him to go in the right way, and it went on the whole day! ARGH!

I was really losing it, KC and I were dazed and frustrated. I even have a photo taken with me pulling out my hair, totally going BANANA SANDWICH! I figured I had to sleep and think this over. Now I'm awake and still blogging about it, having no clue on how to solve this dilemma of mine. He wasn't always like this, and he seems friggin' serious about it. So my conclusion is that he is having period-like-symptoms, and he'll be okay the next time I see him (I HOPE!). And if you are reading this, Tommy, just continue to be yourself because we, your friends, love you for who you are. And be proud of yourself, considering you have a whole post about yourself =P

Now for a brighter side of Tommy, he actually is doing quite well with the ladies. According to him, plenty of fishes are his dishes, ranging from the Malaysian ikans to exotic fishies from the coast of Goa, India. As both I and KC are of the SAD group (Single And Despo), we listened on as he was giving us his golden words of wisdom. Tommy:" Chris, KC, stop hunting for fishes with your louya fishing rods, it's time you all tried my style. Just use a pukat harimau and bring a whole school of fish in. Those that manage to escape, sure are small fishes, not worth it wan I tell u. While those that get caught, can slowly pick marh! "

Now, where do i get a FRIGGIN' PUKAT HARIMAU??!! LOLOLOL!

No comments: