Thursday, August 14, 2008

Smile =)

Well, Tommy's pissed about me blogging about him plagiarising stuff from my blog. Met up with him yesterday and today and there's so many stuff he said that makes me wanna friggin' write about him but have....... to....... control..... the urge........... Must........ stop.......... flaming........ Tommy...........!!!

Accompanied YZ to Aeon yesterday coz he said he wanted to buy some clothes. But in the end the only person who bought anything was Tommy. He bought a couple of Piano-Notes-Books and when we were reading through it we were all complaining about the song choices. Personally I hated few of the songs he chose like 为你写诗 by Kenji Wu and songs by 5566. We all said that songs like those are of the 童话 kind which are songs used to con/scam girls. And here's the highlight of the day,
Tommy:" Yala... I always use them to bluff girls wan! Nice! "
KC, Me, YZ :" ..........."

Okay, no more about Tommy. Control!
So yesterday ended with me and KC emo.ing till 4 in the morning. We talked about our future jobs, our future wives & kids, our current dilemmas, etc. We even included Uncle Choon, Uncle Tommy, and Uncle Leong. LOL! I can't share the details here though, because I have to try to CONTROL! :P

We woke up just in time to catch the upsetting volleyball match of Brazil vs Russia which was about noon. We then went for lunch with Tommy (Again!) and though he said some more 'interesting' stuff that makes me wanna jam down on my keyboard, again I have to control myself. And when we got back to my place, I watched KungFu Panda and Hancock (both for the second time) with them. After they left, I continued my tv watching spree with the basketball game of USA vs Greece and Croatia vs Argentina and I must say that the USA vs Greece game was the best game I've seen so far in the Olympics. I enjoyed it so much that my mom rushed into the tv room every 2 minutes checking whether I was okay because of all the loud "OWH!" and "HOLY SHIT" sounds that I was making.



Now I'm ending my day by surfing the net looking for a new emo song to play on my blog since Tommy COPIED my song and some other stuff on my blog.

Emo Part for the Day

"If love is true, pain is never a reason to let go. I may say goodbye but my love will always be there with you" -- the voice of a broken heart

Has anybody noticed that there are broken hearts all over everywhere you go? You can feel the pieces they leave on the streets, on their faces, photos, even in their words. It is a sad sad world we are living in but we all must remember to brighten up people's lives, even for a little bit at any chance we get. Don't forget to Smile, people ! =)

1 comment:

hanwei said...

because everyone of us refused to let go on our past...we end up creating more broken hearts..and one broken heart leads to another like a chain reaction

so we have to let go and look foward! its time for us to end this negative chain reaction!lol