Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A piece of somebody else' mind

Woke up today around noon to find that there was no lunch at home today. So I decided to call up Tommy and Kc to see whether they wanted to have lunch. KC:" Ok sure! But I need Tommy to fetch me" Tommy:" Let me sleep awhile more, later go eat"

OK fine. So while waiting for them to come over, I spent the afternoon chatting while downloading some And1 mixtape vids since its been awhile since I've seen some mind boggling, ankle breakin' moves. I had a very interesting time talking to Chia Nee. Has been awhile since I saw her online so we caught up. I always thought that she was the most innocent and pleasant person that I've ever known but today I learnt a very interesting thing about her. She is soooooooooooooooooooo racist. There are a lot of racists in our country but I never thought that she would be one. The thing she said to me really drove me banana sandwich! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw what she wrote.

It all started when she asked me when am I gonna get a facebook account (which she does everytime we chat). I said that I am too lazy to keep track of it so I just rather stick with an inactive friendster account. Then this is where she said:" u know wat? i feel tat friendster is like corrupted....." When I asked her why, she replied:" coz got melayu version... i feel so BABI!" LOL! Citizens of Malaysia always link government officials with corruption, but this is too much! When I told her how creative I thought she was, she said:" What is so funny? I'm serious! Must got some malays who play frenster but their english sucks, so they bribe the friendster to create a malay version for them!! " LOL! So I went on to explained to her that maybe that version was made for people from Indonesia as they do not use English much over there. Her response made me roar out in laughter:" Oh no wonder the indonesian-chinese in Monash all speak malay. So sien, make me feel tat i am in a out-dated country!! Coz I hear malay....more than eng... wth!! I really hope Malaysia improves, or not next time i'm gonna move to China!" That really makes me wanna say, and you all can say it with me, DA-BE-LIU-TEE-EFF! HAHA, she doesn't fail to amuse me everytime I chat with her.

I was feeling so hungry that I thought I was gonna get gastric and admitted into a hospital any minute. Waited for four hours till I suddenly received an sms from Tommy:" You go eat ba, no need wait for me" Cheou Chii Boon Tommy, don't know how to tell earlier ar? I don't have food reserves one ok? I'm not a friggin' camel. Gonna go make myself some food and get admitted into hospital so I'm signing off for now. Thanks Tommy!

Breaking news:
Tommy sms-ed me:" Hey later dinner at 7pm ok? "
Me:" I can't go, I got gastric from waiting for you"
Tommy:" Oh shit, then nvm la"
Me:" ................................ " *WTF*

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Sorry la chris, that day i slept very late i think it was in the morning, so when i saw your message, i also blur blur reply you something *lol*

Anyway, are you sure you messaged me this: " I can't go, I got gastric from waiting for you"?
Cause if i remember correctly, it wasn't as such, it was something like "I can't go, I got bla bla gastric bla bla" without the "from waiting for you" so i thought you really sick *lol* what a misunderstanding...

- C t t M - said...

CONFIRM... I WROTE THE BLOG WHILE READING MY PHONE...
nvm la... pass liao ma

Tommy said...

chill laaa~ friend friend maa~ :P