Monday, September 22, 2008

Start of the 2nd year

Didn't post much about last week as I didn't do much, just chilling my last week of holidays out with friends. Today is the first day of class after 4 months of holidays. The 4 months passed in a blink of an eye, and when I reopened my eyes, all I saw was my gloomy future in the still very shitty KBU, which stands for KaninBU College for those who don't know yet. Checked out my schedule and I think I'm in for a sipeh boring, sipeh stressful, sipeh busy year. Kinda worried for December and January period, as many friends are coming back at the time, hope that I can manage to study for the exams as well as spend time with them.

The only happy thing about today was that I just received some photos from SiewYin. Hope she's doing fine over there as today is her first day as well. Wanted to post the pics in the last post but I guess it's pretty occupied by itself. So guess I'll just post them here. These are the pics at Italiannies.

KC with pekcek look :" How come got such person sit next to me?! "
YL :"Hocai we didn't sit there, hor? "
Me :" Hocai! But pity KC. "

Yummy

Group photo 1
Me :" WTF, Is that Tommy's hand? "
YL :" Yala, aboh? "
YZ :" SI MEH? "
Me :" Eh Tommy is that your hand ar? "
Tommy :" Of course, I'm bringing Chin Loong and Huey Nee together ma! "
Me, YL, YZ and KC :" L P! "

Group photo 2. Yz :" ??? "

Group photo 3


Some people wondered what Tommy's 我参你们的吗 post was all about. Here's a short story that emulates what happened. It all started on a day when we were hanging out, we bumped into Tommy and asked him whether he wanted to join us or not. Tommy:" I got plans with Taylorians, but don't forget, 我参你们的吗! " Then he did that pose and slided backwards.

The next time we asked him, "Eh Tommy ai cham us mai? " Tommy:" Eh sorry la cannot, got appointments with my fishies. " Our response:" Kononnya 我参你们的吗! "



Tommy's bag o' fishies. If you watch closely, you can see him drooling. LOL!

Finally, SiewYin+Me+ Unknown

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha~
cute pose...

- C t t M - said...

Which do you mean? =)
yea i enjoy dancing... but judging from you comment, I probably ain't a good one, right?
How bout u? u like dancing?

Unknown said...

the pose of 我参你们的吗~
haha~
it's so cute la~ lolz...

Erm...Did I sound to mean that from my comment? haha...
No worries,for me, everyone can be a dancer,juz depends on how do you really enjoy the beats and move your body~ haha~ ....

Yeah,I like to dance...
but Im not a good one as well...haha~

err...seems that here is gonna become our 'chatroom' haha...

anyway~ good nite~ ^^v