Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time is running out

Wasted the whole day fixing my computer because it refused to boot up today. Might be because I formatted the D drive yesterday. Did not backup my stuff so I decided to install windows on D drive, so i could throw all my stuff from C into D and then format C but I was so so wrong. But I only found out after a whole day of reinstalling my stuff. Now both drives can't be formatted and I have insufficient hard disk space. Doh! Guess I just have to bear with it.

Went for a class gathering + Chia Nee's birthday celebration last Saturday at Centro. Did not expect that she would show up, but she did! I was pretty early reaching the venue so I was standing there waiting for people to show up and there she was. The sight of her melted my heart. Tried to say hi to her but she avoided eye contact. And when I finally caught her eye and waved, she didn't even fake a smile but merely lifted a palm. She made it clear that she did not want to have anything to do with me anymore so I respected that. But it was awfully awkward as people knew that we weren't speaking to each other, so the gathering was kinda splitted into two groups. But still had a pretty good time catching up with some of the people from my old class, just wished more people could show up next time. Here are photos of those who attended that day and a solo picture with me and the birthday gal - Chia Nee.



Went for a movie and another sipeh boring dinner with Tommy the next day which was Sunday. We watched Money Still No Enough. It was actually pretty good, funny and touching. I give it 4 stars and recommend anybody who like kpkb comedy to watch it. And while I was at the dinner, I had a lot of time to think things through. As I was wasting time at the dinner, time was gonna have its revenge. Sad to say, another few of my friends are leaving Malaysia this week, Siew Yin my dear is going off to Birmingham, Kai Feng my dai lou is going off to Scotland, Tommy my fishing teacher is going back to India. Not much more time to spend with them, but I wish them a blessed journey and pray that they won't forget me no matter what course in life we adventure into. They will be missed.















Siew Yin acting cute & Kai Feng doing what he does best

As for Tommy, what he does best, can be shown through the frustration and speechlessness in this photo. See someone like this, and you know he's nearby.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Din know you blog~
hehehe...
juz ter-click ur link in someone's blog...

frens around r leaving one by one...n it makes me lost how am i going to react for the changes......

ps: well,for ur information, im ying zhou's fren.



take care~


www.wretch.cc/blog/abbytan

- C t t M - said...

Hey thx for stopping by my blog =)
Of course i know who u are... hehe..
no need to say yz's fren...
You take good care of yourself as well..

Tommy said...

Seriously, chris, think of my theory again...small fishes do not worth our emo *lol* let them slip away ba... sien also have to say the old phrase; there are a lot of fish in the pond, there are a lot of trees in the jungle! Chill laaaa~!

Chris, no matter what, we will never forget you, don't worry, if you some how disappear from earth, lose contact with me, move to another house, change your phone number, I will go to Sin Chew Jit Po and request for a personal ad!


We especially me will always miss you ;)

Beware the one and only TOMMY who will cause you frustration and speechlessness! HAHA!

我参你们的ma~~!!

- C t t M - said...

LOL Tommy, don't tell me you are saying that SiewYin is a small fish? haha.. This post was supposed to be about friends le... after i treat you as small fish as well...

Tommy said...

wOOt?! Eh, don't change topic la, what about SY? SY your big fish ma, your wife ler! haha...

Okok, this about friend friend ma, i know i know... haha ;)